George and Elisabeth Smith are dedicated to providing first-class real estate services for you and your family. When we list your home, we go right to work with the enthusiasm and ability that you expect from such experienced professionals.
Your wants, needs and goals are the central focus as we work with you to plan a comprehensive strategy that accounts for the sale of this property and your move to your next destination. If you are moving away from the Triangle, then we can provide you with the benefits of one of the world's most successful relocation networks.
We don't just engage in a set of activities. We offer you as much help and advice as you may need to sell your property and get it closed. We even have the ability to coordinate extensive fix-ups if they are needed. In any event, we get you moving in the direction of maximizing the value of your property in light of what today's buyers want and what today's market expects.
As a special offer in this supposedly "down" year, we are providing -free of charge to you - a one-hour staging appointment with a professional home designer. And in addition, we will pay for a one-year home warranty that is an attractive point for your property and a practical advantage for you during the listing period.
If you would like to have the certainty of a guaranteed sale of your home, then we will tell you about ERA's unique buyout program. Basically, if you and ERA agree, then you can know for sure that ERA will buy your home if no other buyer purchases your property during the normal listing period.
In terms of advertising and marketing your home, we make sure that your property looks and sounds great in our ads, and then we ensure that it can be easily found on the internet, in print and by buyers who come to open houses. You will benefit from the continuing communication and feedback that we provide.
And when your and our efforts result in an offer, we analyze it with you, and we help you to construct a useful response that will move things forward to a successful conclusion. We are with you every step of the way to the closing of your transaction!
We know that your home is your most valuable asset, as well as the place where you have many family memories. We treat the sale of your property with a great deal of respect because of the very important role that it plays in your personal life and finances. We help you to create a workable strategy that will make your dreams turn into realities. While every property is different, there are certain things we always try to address.
Here are the major steps in outline form:
* Decide that you really want to move. What are your plans for moving on? What is your time frame?
* Call us! We can help you right from the start, well before you are ready to put the property on the market. We have very good resources to assist you with the following steps.
* We will help you to put together the information and strategy you need in order to carry out your plans.
* Fix up the home as much as you can, inside and out. This does not necessarily mean remodeling. It just means that you should find and fix any kind of leaks, wood rot, electrical or safety problems, run-down landscape and more.
* De-clutter. Set the stage to have a neat, clean home that appears spacious, with plenty of perceived room to walk around, and to put things in the closets and cabinets.
* When you list your home for sale with us, we will arrange for you to have a free one-hour consultation with a professional home designer and stager who can help your property show at its very best!
* As real estate professionals, we will work with you to determine the most likely sale price of the property. We will also begin to help you in finding your next property, even if it is out of town or out of state, using the national resources of ERA.
* We will provide you with details about ERA's unique program that can offer you a guaranteed sale of your home. If you and ERA choose to make this arrangement, then if you list with us and if your home doesn't sell within the normal listing period, then ERA Franchise Systems will buy your home. No other major real estate company has such a program.
* We will explain the benefits of another great ERA program that can make your property a Gold Star Home.
* Also, we will provide the opportunity for you to offer a home warranty to your prospective buyers. This warranty can protect you during the listing period, and it serves as a useful part of the overall plan to make your home as attractive as possible to prospective buyers.
* When you are ready, and the home is "picture-perfect", we will take many photos of the inside, outside, landscape, community features, etc. for use in showing off your fine home and neighborhood to potential buyers. At the same time, we will take measurements and gather more information.
* We will enter your home in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), install the sign and lockbox, and advertise it on the internet and in print.
* Also, your home can have nice, attractive flyers outside and a home book and flyers inside, so that visitors can take home a reminder of your fine property. Again, this is part of the overall plan to help your home stand out from the others that buyers may be seeing.
* Have the home looking great every day, so that each showing will count for the maximum value in helping future home buyers to decide that your home is the one!
* Wherever possible, we are happy to hold open houses from time to time as a way of increasing the traffic to your home.
* We make sure that you are kept up-to-date on any feedback that comes from showings and open houses.
* When an offer comes in, we will go over it with you, help you to negotiate to a successful conclusion and get your home SOLD.
* We stay in touch with you and with all other parties involved in your transaction, so that everything will go smoothly all the way to closing.
* We will attend your closing, go over the financial and other documents, and make sure that you receive your net proceeds from the sale.
* We can also serve as your buyer's agents if you are moving locally, and we will help you with your next purchase. If you are moving away from the Triangle, then we will make sure that you are in good hands of a qualified Realtor in your destination.